Monday, May 5, 2014

It Was A Good Day

I have a lot of good days in my life.
One that really sticks out to me is in the summer. My day starts with me waking up at 6 a.m. on a weekday for work. I drive out to my uncles, have to get there by 7 a.m.. Once I get there I load up all of the lawn mowers on a trailer, get all of the bags for the mowers, make sure we don't need to stop for gas, and put all my stuff on the truck.

After awhile of me scurrying around outside my sleep-eyed cousins mosey on out of the house and ask me if I need help with anything but I already got it handled all they need to do is hop in the truck. Before we leave every day I check with my uncle if there is anything special I have worry about through out the day. After our talk, we roll out for the day. I love driving truck and trailer, its very fun, and actually takes some skill rather than just driving a car.

After a long day of mowing or landscaping, I head back to my moms, take a shower, and call my awesome girl friend and tell her to come over. We load up the car with kayaks and go to Muskegon Lake for a nice paddle through Muskegon Lake. We hangout in the water for a bit and enjoy the movement of the waves. We paddle over to the dunes on the north Muskegon side to enjoy the beautiful sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment